Wednesday, November 2, 2011

8 Years Old K. Ayllon Comments About A. S. Elementary “Stallions” Basketball Team:






Nautilus Sports News
November 2, 2011
I am really enjoying been part of the ladies “Stallions” basketball team. This is my first year with the team, and my first time playing a competitive inter-schools tournament Dallas NELC Zone1 at Alex Sanger.

I meet wonderful girls and the best coaches in Dallas city. I think playing competitive youth sports is a great way to get involved as model-student and make a difference at Alex Sanger Elementary community.

Basketball is among the most popular youth sports today in my school. Coach Ms. Harris and Mr. Booker taught us different drills and tactics so we could play organized.

Ms. Harris said: “you guys need above 70’s. grades so you could play in the team. I have no problem getting good grades, because I love school, and I think it is important about learning each day. I play other sports such as: golf and swimming; and I know that practice make us better players.

I appreciate the encouragement and strong basketball fundamentals lessons taught by our coaches. As well the teachings about good sportsmanship at practice and when we play.

Coach Harris is a sensitive teacher and coach, she likes when we play organized. Coach Booker is in charge of the men basketball team, usually we practice together; and we benefit because men are a little tougher than us.

We need more motivation, and practice, and running an efficient practice will help improve players' skills and ultimately help our team win more games.

Read more at:

Dallas Nautilus Sport News

No comments:

Post a Comment